the frivolous chatter that is Looooofy

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tag! You're it, apparently...

So this is news to me.

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose the 5 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.


so be it...


1) I'm a man of faith or rather, I'm a man who has faith but only in Karma and Myself (and the "Karma & Myself" team).

2) I deprecate suicide bombings but I most certainly approve of terrorism and I must commend terrorists. (fuck you ISD. arrest me if you will. I know my rights as a citizen of a democratic nation but prove me wrong, big brother).

3) I'm planning my own terrorist attack on Singapore though it won't really be a terrorist attack, despite what the news might tell you. My plan is to somehow feed a little bit of LSD to each and every Singaporean. Maybe then, we would be more aesthetic (instead of merely seeming aesthetic, for a change) and that would ultimately spark a chain reaction. Considered it my form of feng shui. Shoo! away the ignorance (choy ah! choy ah!) Shoo! away apathy (choy ah! choy ah!) Shoo! away the inhumanness (choy ah! choy ah!) Shoo! away the fear (choy ah! choy ah!) Shoo away the zealousness (to things priced at 1%-100% cheaper than how it usually is) (choy ah! choy ah!) Shoo! away the stupidity (choy ah! choy ah!) and most importantly, Shoo! away the Singaporeanness (choy ah! choy ah!)

4) I believe that in my previous life, I was a cat. A fat cat. Brown. And cuddly. I go "miew!" and give the cat equivalent to a smile in the face of any adversary.

5) I love for my back and head to be scratched. (Hence, proving the previous point to be, at least possibly, true!) And I think I know what started this...this...this addiction. You know back in primary school when we obidiently sat through assembly, and you would whisper into your partner's (back then, partners were different. Now-a-days, the term partner is usually accompanied with sex) ear, "eh, guess what alphabet I'm writing on your back". Remember that? I bet you do, don't you? And you would run a finger (No, I'm not trying to get anyone aroused) across his/her back, with that 'I'm-cleverer-than-you' grin on your face, and make an 'a', putting more pressure as you "write" the stem to make it seem like a "d" and on the receiving end, should that partner be me, I can't give 2 fucks to just what it is you're writing. I'm just having the time of my life and I am DEFINITELY expriencing the adolescent equivelant to an orgasmic 30 seconds and insatiable ol' Looooofy would go, "P!", which would validate my partner's 'I'm-cleverer-than-you' grin and insatiable ol' him/her just loves to gloat so he/she goes "haha. your head! Feel properly ah" (we didn't know much words bacn then, did we?) and he/she, therefore, prolongs his/her pridefilled minutes by turning that 'I'm-cleverer-than-you' grin into a full smile. That kind of scratch. It's still more orgasmic than most sex that I've had.

6) I believe that I'm a mild schizophrenic. One half is actually the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler and the other is the reincarnation of Confucius. Collectively (and conviniently), they call me Looooofy.

Ok, is it just me or are the fonts a little, peculiar?

1 Comments:

Blogger missM said...

hello. the fonts are fine.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home